The Kilcot Inn was built in the 1690’s although there has been a dwelling here since the 1530’s. The Kilcot has a long and varied history but we know the building was initially built by Thomas Davis (b.1654.)
Recently, the Inn had fallen into disrepair and had become derelict. It was bought by a local businesswoman, Mrs. Thomas.
It was slowly refurbished to an excellent standard by the whole Thomas family, including Mr. Thomas, a builder, and her son, who worked on the site for the whole project.
They are now proud to offer Award-Winning food and 4* Gold rated rooms- and are thrilled to be the next chapter in the history of The Kilcot Inn.
Let's Work Together
We proudly source all of our foods and beverages from within a 50-mile radius
New Wave Seafood- 38 miles
Peter Cooks Bread- 17 miles
John Lewis Fine Foods, Ross on Wye- 7 miles
James Gourmet Coffee, Ross on Wye- 7 miles
Westons Cider, Much Marcle- 9 miles
Wye Valley Brewery- 21 miles
Bentleys Fruit Juice, Newent- 3 miles